- Reviews (0)
FineReader PDF empowers professionals to maximize efficiency in the digital workplace. Featuring ABBYY’s latest AI-based OCR technology, FineReader makes it easier to digitize, retrieve, edit, protect, share, and collaborate on all kinds of documents in the same workflow. Now information workers can focus even more on their expertise and less on administrative tasks.
Digitize, retrieve, edit, protect, share, and collaborate on all kinds of documents in one workflow.
Edit digital and scanned PDFs with a newfound ease: correct whole sentences and paragraphs or even adjust the layout.
Incorporate paper documents into a digital workplace with AI-based OCR technology to simplify daily work.
Benefit from one-time payment and progressive volume discounts to maximize the impact across your organization.
Deploy one PDF solution throughout your organization to ensure multiple stakeholders can collaborate smoothly.
Lower IT workload with automated deployment and straightforward license management.
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7
- For working with localized interfaces corresponding language support is required
Centralized deployment and virtualization
The operation of ABBYY FineReader 15 has been tested for the following configurations:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012 R2, 2008 R2 (including the use with Remote Desktop, RemoteApp and Remote Desktop Web Access)
- Citrix Workspace App 1808 (using installed application accessed from a server), Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops
- PC with 1 GHz (or faster) x86 or x64 processor with SSE2 instruction set
- 1 GB of RAM (4 GB is recommended); in multiprocessor systems, an additional 512 MB of RAM is required for each additional processor.
- 1.2 GB of hard disk space for typical program installation and 1.2 GB free space for optimal program operation
- Video card with 1024×768 resolution or higher
- An Internet connection is required to activate your serial number.
- Keyboard, mouse or other pointing device